2017 EBSU Post UTME Application Form – For all candidates who took part in the 2017 Jamb examination, and choose Ebonyi State University as their first choice of institution. This is to inform that the 2017 EBSU Post UTME Application Form is now.
On this post is an update that will guide you through while applying for the 2017 EBSU Post UTME Application Form. We have received many emails from people asking us about the 2017 EBSU Post UTME Application Form (Admission Screening Application Form) and how to about the registration process.
So for those of you who don’t have any idea on how to register for the 2017 EBSU Post UTME Application Form, All you have to do now is to pay attention and read the article carefully.
How To Apply For 2017 EBSU Post UTME Application Form
While applying for the 2017 EBSU Post UTME Application Form candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the instructions and method of application shown on this page.
Here is a step-step guide on how to apply for the 2017 EBSU Post UTME Application Form
1. Visit the EBSU website via ww.ebsu-edu.net
2. On the homepage, locate and click on the EBSU portal link
3. Click on the Online Application form e.g
4. Select 2017/2018 admission screening application
6. Generate your payment invoice containing your details
7. Proceed to the bank to make the payment through e-transact and obtain your e-transact confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
8. On the portal, enter your confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
9. Complete the online form
10. Carefully enter your O’level result
11. Then click on “Submit application”
12. Finally, Print out your acknowledgment slip & wait for further directives from the University on the screening exercise.
List Of Banks For Payment Of 2017 EBSU Post UTME Application Form
Note that all candidates are to pay to the following banks
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- EBSU Microfinance Bank
- ECO Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- GT Bank
- First Bank Plc.
Required Documents For 2017 EBSU Admission Screening
Candidates are required to come along with the following document to the screening centers
1. 2 clear copies (with clear pictures) of their Screening acknowledgment slip
2. Original and photocopies of UTME result notification slip and O/Level results to be submitted during the screening
3. Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify the candidates
EBSU 2017/2018 Admission Requirements
1. Credit passes in O/L Mathematics and English shall continue to form part of the
mandatory general entry requirements for the 2016/2017 admission/registration into all EBSU regular undergraduate programs.
2. There shall be no consideration for admission/registration of all candidates (successful
Pre-Degree graduands inclusive) into undergraduate programs without evidence
(i) minimum UTME (JAMB) result/score of 180 and
(ii) either EBSU screening minimum score of 80 marks or PDS with a
minimum score of 180.
3. There shall be no recommendation/admission of candidates into undergraduate programs on Awaiting Result basis. For the avoidance of doubt, no candidate who fails to present ready qualifying statement of result or certificate as evidence of fulfillment of prescribed entry requirements for admission through UTME or D/E shall be recommended/selected, admitted or registered
How To Check EBSU Admission Status Online
To know if you have been offered admission into EBSU, follow the steps below
1. Visit the school official Website – www.ebsu-edu.net
2. Click on check admission status (Regular)
3. Type in your JAMB Registration Number, Programme & Session
4. Click on continue
5. Wait patiently for your result
Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
By the time of this post, EBSU Post Utme is not yet out but Bookmark this page to get a quick update on EBSU Post Utme once the form is out.
Candidates who participated in the ESBU Pre-Degree program, have a better chance of gaining admission because they will be required to submit their results.
Always check back to get the latest update about 2017 EBSU Post UTME Application Form
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about the 2017 EBSU Post UTME Application Form, kindly provide us your email Address and phone number in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question.