2017 Federal Character Commission Recruitment- Federal Character Commission is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be uploaded here for free.
The Federal Character Commission is mandated to work out an equitable formula, subject to the approval of the President, for the distribution of all cadres of posts in the civil and public service of the Federation and of the State, the armed forces, the Nigerian Police Force, and other security agencies, bodies corporate owned by the federal or a State Government and Extra-Ministerial Departments and parastatals of the Federation and States; also to to promote, monitor and enforce compliance with the principles of proportional sharing of all bureaucratic, economic, media and political posts at all levels of government.
Rumors have it that the 2017 Federal Character Commission Recruitment form is out online. I would like to bring to your notice that most of this information is false and you should be smart before you get scammed by those who will offer you a false information or form in exchange for cash.
The Federal Character Commission Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the FCC Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the FCC Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- How can I apply for FCC Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Is the FCC Recruitment 2017 Application Form out?
- When will FCC Recruitment start?
- I need FCC Recruitment 2017 updates?
Note that the FCC Recruitment 2017 Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
Requirements For 2017 Federal Character Commission Recruitment
Applicants applying for the FCC Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
APPLY FOR NCC RECRUITMENT 2017 APPLICATION FORM
How To Apply For 2017 Federal Character Commission Recruitment
Applicants who wish to apply should visit the FCC official website at http://www.federalcharacter.gov.ng
1. The online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on 2017 Federal Character Commission Recruitment Form, kindly drop your E-mail Address and phone number using the comment box below.