2017 FIRS Recruitment– Fedaral Inland Revenue Service is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be uploaded here for free.
The Nigerian Federal Inland Revenue Service was created in 1943, when it was carved out of the erstwhile Inland Revenue Department that covered what was then the Anglo-phone West Africa during the colonial era.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service as part of its consolidation strategies, wish to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
Rumors have it that the 2017 FIRS Recruitment form is out online. I would like to bring to your notice that most of this information is false and you should be smart before you get scammed by those who will offer you a false information or form in exchange for cash.
The Fedaral Inland Revenue Service Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the FIRS Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the FIRS Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- How can I apply for FIRS Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Is the FIRS Recruitment 2017 Application Form out?
- When will FIRS Recruitment start?
- I need FIRS Recruitment 2017 updates?
Note that the FIRS Recruitment 2017 Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
Requirements For FIRS Recruitment 2017
Applicants applying for the NPC Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
APPLY FOR NCC RECRUITMENT 2017 APPLICATION FORM
How To Apply For 2017 FIRS Recruitment
Applicants who wish to apply should visit the FIRS official website at www.firs.gov.ng
1. The online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on 2017 FIRS Recruitment Form, kindly drop your E-mail Address and phone number using the comment box below.