2017 Nigeria Immigration List Of Shortlisted Candidates – This information is for all applicants who participated in the 2017 NIS Recruitment, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the 2017 Nigeria Immigration List Of Shortlisted Candidates is out. Here is a simple guide line for those who want to access the NIS List Of Shortlisted Candidates.
Out of 80,000 Nigerian who participated in the 2017 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, about 1,112 candidates have been fully shortlisted in the list. The applicants whose names appear in the 2017 Nigeria Immigration List Of Shortlisted Candidates is based on the applicant’s priority to those who speak foreign languages such as French, Arabic, Chinese and also with priority to those who have ICT knowledge and meets the minimum requirements.
Without wasting much of your time here is how to check the 2017 Nigeria Immigration List Of Shortlisted Candidates.
2017 Nigeria Immigration List Of Shortlisted Candidates
To check the 2017 Nigeria Immigration List Of Shortlisted Candidates is very simple and easy, just follow the step below and you are good to go:
1. To check the 2017 Nigeria Immigration List Of Shortlisted Candidates click on the link below https://portal.immigration.gov.ng.
2. On the homepage, Click on the state and check your name
Any applicants whose names appear in the 2017 Nigeria Immigration List Of Shortlisted Candidates with any of the following disability below is not invited for the interview
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
2017 NIS Interview Selection Preference
Applicants must possess the following:
- Must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- must be between the ages of 18-30 years and 18-26 years depending on the position you applied
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
If you encounter any challenge or have any question concerning the 2017 Nigeria Immigration List Of Shortlisted Candidates, Kindly use the comment box to let us know and don’t forget to share this information with your friends using the share buttons below.