2017 Nigerian Press Council Recruitment- NPC is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be uploaded here.
The Nigerian Press Council (NPC) is a parastatal established by the Nigerian Press Council Act No. 85 of 1992 (as amended in Act 60 of 1999) to ensure the maintenance of high professional standards for the Nigerian Press. Like most other Press Councils around the world, the functions of the Nigerian Press Council revolve around ethical standards.
Rumors have it that the Nigerian Press Council Recruitment form is out online. I would like to bring to your notice that most of this information is false and you should be smart before you get scammed by those who will offer you a false information or form in exchange for cash.
2017 Nigerian Press Council Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the NPC Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NPC Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- How can I apply for NPC Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Is the NPC Recruitment 2017 Application Form out?
- When will NPC Recruitment start?
- I need NPC Recruitment 2017 updates?
Note that the 2017 Nigerian Press Council Recruitment Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
2017 Nigerian Press Council Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the NPC Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For 2017 Nigerian Press Council Recruitment
Applicants who wish to apply should visit the NPC official website at www.presscouncil.gov.ng
1. The online application is free.
2. Aptitude test will be guaranteed to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process
3. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
4. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
5. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on 2017 Nigerian Press Council Recruitment Form, kindly drop your E-mail Address and phone number using the comment box below.