2017 NIMC RECRUITMENT – The National Identity Management Commission is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be uploaded here for free.
National Identity Management Commission is a statutory Nigerian organization that operates the country’s national identity management systems and was established to create, operate and manage Nigeria’s national identity card database, integrate the existing identity database in government institutions, registers individuals and legal residents, assign a unique national identification number and introduce general multi-purpose cards.
Rumors have it that the 2017 NIMC RECRUITMENT form is out online. I would like to bring to your notice that most of this information is false and you should be smart before you get scammed by those who will offer you a false information or form in exchange for cash.
The National Identity Management Commission Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the NIMC Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NIMC Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- How can I apply for NIMC Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Is the NIMC Recruitment 2017 Application Form out?
- When will NIMC Recruitment start?
- I need NIMC Recruitment 2017 updates?
Note that the 2017 NIMC Recruitment Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
Requirements For NIMC Recruitment
Applicants applying for the NPC Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
APPLY FOR NCC RECRUITMENT 2017 APPLICATION FORM
How To Apply For 2017 NIMC Recruitment
Applicants who wish to apply should visit the FIRS official website at www.nimc.gov.ng
- Recruitment will normally commence with a widely published advertisement in at least four (4) national daily newspapers.
- Interested individuals or firms may submit their application to our database here online. The engagement of such individuals or firms is in accordance with stipulated Federal Government’s Due Process Guidelines and Regulations.
NYSC / SIWES Students
- The Commission provides for the mandatory one year National Youth Service Scheme for Nigerian graduates as part of its national development. Students on Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) from various tertiary institutions are also absorbed in the Commission. Aptitude tests are normally conducted for these two categories of students and their engagement is based on performance and availability of vacancy.
National Identity Card Registration – www.nimc.gov.ng.
1. The online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on 2017 NIMC Recruitment Form, kindly drop your E-mail Address and phone number using the comment box below.