2017 NIS List Of Successful Shortlisted Candidates – Good news, The Nigerian Immigration service has on this note released the List Of Successful Shortlisted Candidates for the 2017 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment. Following the directives of the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) wishes to notify the general public that shortlisted candidates will receive information and further instructions through their given email addresses.
Messages has also been sent to the Successful Shortlisted Candidates for “Physical Screening and Documents Verification Exercise” which is the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
Also the Nigerian Immigration Service has asked all Successful Shortlisted Candidates to report to their respective state commands for exercise.
Ii addition, All Successful Shortlisted Candidates are to report with the following items and documents as required.
Documents & Items For NIS Screening Documents Verification Exercise
- Applicants are to come along with the following:
- Printed copy of the invitaion lettter sent to them via Email
- Prnted Application confirmation slip with ID number
- Completed Referee/Guarantor’s form
- Recent Medical certificates of fitness obtained from a government hospital
- Originals of your credentials
- A pair of white canvas, white shorts and vest, white stocking.
2017 NIS List Of Successful Shortlisted Candidates | Days For The Screening Exercise
All Successful Shortlisted applicants are advised to adhere strictly to the dates as scheduled as failure to do so will attract penalty
- Superintendent – November 27th 2017
- Inspector – November 28th 2017
- Assistant – November 29th 2017
For more info you can visit the official Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment portal via www.immigration.gov.ng
Good Luck as you enroll in the 2017 NIS Recruitment Physical Screening and Documents Verification Exercise.
For more update, Kondly subscribe to our site for free to receive recent updates via your Email. Also do share this post with your friends on social media and don’t forget to use the comment box for your qustions, We are here to help you out.