2017/2018 EBSU POST-UTME FORM– Good news This is to inform all interested candidates and the general public, who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University of First Choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 160 and above as well as possess required O/L credits for University admissions, That the 2017/2018 EBSU POST-UTME FORM is now out. The portal for the registration is to close on Wednesday, 20th September 2017. On this article is a full guide that will help you while applying for the 2017/2018 EBSU POST-UTME FORM.
How To Apply For 2017/2018 EBSU POST-UTME FORM
Here is a simple guide on how to apply for the 2017/2018 EBSU POST-UTME FORM, Kindly read carefully to avoid mistakes while applying:
1. visit the ebsu official portal via http://ebsu-edu.net
2. Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
3. Click on Online application
4. Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
5. Type in your: (i) Jamb registration number and (ii) Functional Phone number
6. Generate payment invoice containing your details
7. Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e-tranzact Pin number from the bank. You can pay in Diamond Bank Plc, First Bank Plc, Ebsu Microfinance Bank, Eco Bank or UBA.
8. Aftre your payment, Go back to the portal with your confirmation order pin obtained from bank.
9. Proceed to complete the form online
10. Correctly enter your O’level results
11. Confirm your entries
12. Submit your application
13. Print out your Acknowledgement slip
2017/2018 EBSU POST-UTME/Admission Screening Date
The screening exercise for 2017/2018 EBSU POST-UTME will hold on Saturday, 23th September, 2017 at the following venues:
Venue 1: Faculty Of Education, Ishieke Annex (Campus)
2. Management Sciences
* Public Administration
* Banking & Finance
* Business Management
* Arts & Soc. Sci. Edu. (Eco, Soc Std, Eng, Rel,)
* Educational Fdns (Admin & Planning, G & C)
* Bus. Education
Venue 2: College Of Health Sciences (Presco Campus)
Social Sciences & Humanities* Economic
* Sociology & Anthrop.
* History & Int’l Relns.
* Political Science
* Languages & Linguistics
* Mass Communication
* Philosophy & Religion
* English Lang & Lit Studies
Venue 3: Ebsu Staff Schools, Cas Annex (Campus)
1. Faculty Of Sciences
* Industrial Chemistry
* Industrial Physics
*Applied Statistics/ Industrial Maths
* Computer Science
2. Agric & Nat. Res. Mgt.
* Agric Econs Mgt & Ext.
* Crop Production & Landscape Management
* Soil Sci. & Env. Mgt.
* Food Sci. & Tech.
* Fisheries & Aquaculture
* Animal Science
3. Education Science
* Tech & Voc. Edu.(Agric, Elect Edu, Mech.Edu, Home Econ.Edu)
* Sci. Edu. (Csc, Bio, Maths, Chem, Intg. Sci. Edu.)
* Human Kinetics & Health Education
Venue 4: Faculty of Agriculture & Natural Resources Management, Cas Annex (Campus)
Health Sciences & Tech.
* Medical Laboratory Sci.
* Nursing Science
Venue 5: Faculty of Law & Pre-Degree School, Cas Annex (Campus)
Basic Medical Sciences
* Medicine & Surgery
2017/2018 EBSU POST-UTME Admission Screening Exam Requirements
Candidates are required to report to the Post UTME Centre with the following documents:
1. Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
2. Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the Post UTME Test.
3. Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller).
NOTE FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES ONLY
Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of their O/Level results only.
1. Payment after Wednesday, 20th September 2017 shall be of no effect.
2. All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the Post UTME.
3. Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify and only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into EBSU.
4. Always visit this page for daily update for 2017/2018 EBSU POST-UTME FORM
If you want us to send you updates daily about 2017/2018 EBSU ADMISSION, 2017/2018 EBSU POST-UTME FORM, Kindly drop your email address or phone number in the comment box and don’t forget to share this information with your friend’s using the share buttons below.