2017/2018 FUTO POST-UTME FORM – This is to inform all Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the 2017/2018 FUTO POST-UTME FORM Is Out, On this post is a full guide on how to apply for the 2017/2018 FUTO POST-UTME ADMISSION SCREENING FORM.
The school management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, hereby invites interested candidates to apply for the aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply.
How To Apply For 2017/2018 FUTO POST-UTME FORM
To apply for the 2017/2018 FUTO POST-UTME FORM, kindly follow the guidelines below to avoid mistakes:
1. On your browser, Visit the FUTO official website: www.futo.edu.ng
2. On the homepage, locate and click on Prospective students.
3. Click on the link; “2017/2018 POST-UTME Application”.
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing
the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
5. Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
6. Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Correctly enter your O’Level results.
9. Confirm your entries.
10. Submit your application.
11. Print out your acknowledgment slip.
12. Await further communication from the University
APPLY NOW 2017/2018 EBSU POST-UTME FORM
2017/2018 FUTO POST-UTME ADMISSION SCREENING DATES & VENUE
The Aptitude Test will hold from September 18- September 23, 2017. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
If you want us to update you with more information about the 2017/2018 FUTO POST-UTME FORM | Application Guideline, Kindly use the comment box to let us know and we all get back to you. Also share this article with your friend on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.