2017/2018 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment – The Nigeria Immigration Service under the Federal Ministry of Interior hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant positions below, Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be uploaded here for free.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) was extracted from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in August 1958. It was at that time referred to as the Immigration Department and headed by the Chief Federal Immigration Officer (CFIO).
The Immigration Department was established by an Act of Parliament (Cap 171, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria) on August 1st 1963, when Alhaji Shehu Shagari was the Minister of Internal Affairs (a position now referred to as Minister of Interior).
2017/2018 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Requirement:
Educational Qualifications NIS Recruitment
- Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
NIS General Application Requirements
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be Nigerian by birth.
- Must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- An applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
How To Apply For 2017/2018 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
To apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017, Interested and qualified candidates should visit the NIS official recruitment portal at https://immigration.gov.ng/ Or log on to www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
If you want us to guide you on how to apply for the 2017/2018Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, kindly use the comment box to let us know. Also free to ask any question at any time, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.calenderview.com.