Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment – Good news to all applicants who wish to join the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment. It is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform the general public that the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out, This article is specially made for all candidates that wish to join the Ghana Armed Forces. All you have to do is to pay attention and read carefully to see the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2018 applications procedure and requirement.
The Ghana Armed Forces have opened recruitment for individuals who are interested in defending the country’s territory by air, land, and sea as soldiers.
Ghana Armed Forces application form is divided into three section depending on the choice of the applicant who wants to apply, Based on the division we have the following:
1. The officer cadets corps: To apply as an Officer Cadet. This is for eligible candidates who have a first degree or equivalent from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
2. Special medical intake (SMI): To apply as an Officer Cadet (SMI). This is for qualified professionals who have an MSc./BSc.
3. Other ranks (Recruits): To apply as a Recruit, This is for eligible candidates who have a WASSCE/SSCE or an HND from recognized institutions.
2018 Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Requirements
- Must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth
- Must be of good character
- be not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years by 18 may, 2018 for Regular commission and not more than 30 years by feb 2018, for short service commission. for medical corps only – be not more than 35 years for Doctors, 33 years for paramedical personnel by 23 feb 2018 or otherwise specified.
- be of minimum height of 1.68m for male and 1.68m for females.
- must be single (for regular officer candidates only).
Educational Qualification For The Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
- BECE Must have 6 credit including EEnglish and mathematics
- WASSCE Must have 6 credit including English and mathematics
- SSSCE Must have 6 credit including English and Mathematics
- GCE “O” Level.Must have 6 credit including English and Mathematics
- GCE”A”Level.Must have credits in all three subjects(not less than D) in general papers.
How To Apply for 2018 Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
To apply for the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2018 Application Form, All applicants are to adhere and follow the steps below:
Acquire a scratch card at 70 Ghana Cedis from any of the designated regional post office.
Log on to the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com with any of the following browsers
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google chrome
On the web page click on apply now and select apply as officer cadet.
Enter the card serial number and pin code for authentication. see image below
Select your preferred Arm of service, commission type (Regular or Short service) and desired vacancy as advertised.
Provide all required academic and personal data and upload all relevant document.
After the whole registration, carefully read all your data input to make sure they are correct.
Next, click on the submit button to submit, and expect an instant e-mail or text message, which includes your unique system generated identification number.
print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, If you are qualified. How ever if you loose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, Click on the check details Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you via SMS or E-mail and order a re-print.
For more updates via the 2018 Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment, Kindly drop your phone number or Email address in the comment box. The comment box is always open for your feed back and don’t forget to share this article with your friends. We are here to guide you on how to register for Ghana Armed Forces 2017 Application Form.