Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment – Following the upcoming 2018 Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Exercise, this article is here to give you all the information and necessary updates you need to know about the Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other vital information for free.
We have received many questions from different applicants who want to apply for the Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Form like
- When will the Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment start?
- Is the Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Form out?
- How to apply for the Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Form?
- Online portal for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment? etc
Luckily, this page is formally created for that. The right information you need is here, and we are delighted to inform all aspirant of this programme that the 2018 recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
On this year Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment exercise, The NAF is enlisting graduates and post-graduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets.
2018 Nigerian Airforce DSSC Application Guidelines
- All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for the female. Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 31 December 2017 (22-35 for Consultants).
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with a second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
B Ed in Mathematics, English, Guidance & Counselling (Female), Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science. BSc/BA in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (IT Specialist), Peace & Conflict Resolution, Sociology, Psychology and Physical and Health Education; Medical Doctors (Consultants, Medical officers and Dental Officers). BSc Nursing (Any other qualification in Nursing fields such as ICU, A&E, Theater, Ophthalmic and Anesthetic will be an added advantage. Candidate must have current Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria license.)
CANDIDATES WITHOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED QUALIFICATIONS ARE NOT TO APPLY.
Guidelines For 2018 Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
d. Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them.
- Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge, and no payment should be arranged at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be completed by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Hope this article was beneficial? Hence, if you have any question as regards 2018 Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment, kindly scroll down to the comment section, and we will respond in no time.