2018 Voice Nigeria Registration Form – The show is about to get hot and more exciting as Africa magic, the leading provider of prenium African entertainment launches the 2018 Voice Nigeria audition. On this article is all you need and here is how to go about 2018 Voice Nigeria Registration, Requirements involved and how to apply.
The Voice Nigeria is the Nigerian version the internationally acclaimed reality singing competition TV series The Voice Nigeria is proudly sponsored by Airtel and Coca-Cola. The show is only for Nigerian citizens who have what it takes to shine bright on music’s biggest stage.
But before applying for the 2018 Voice Nigeria Registration Form, We would like to share with you all the requirements and document needed for 2018 Voice Nigeria Registration form.
2018 Voice Nigeria Registration form Requirements
All aspirants for the 2018 Voice Nigeria, are required to take note of the following requirements which is to be provided when applying and filling the 2018 Voice Nigeria Application form:
- Participants Name
- Participants date of Birth/Place of Birth
- Indicate Passport Number
- Passport Expiry Date
- Nationality I.e your country
- Country of Residence
- Mobile Number
- Home Address And Place Of Work (If Any)
- Country, Email, Marital Status, Gender, Home Language, also indicate Other Languages (If Any)
- Type of genre of music you do perform in
- Indicate and name your instrument/s (If Any).
How To Apply For 2018 Voice Nigeria Registration Form
To apply simply visit the africamagic.dstv.com official website at https://africamagic.dstv.com/news/the-voice-nigeria-entry-form.
Note that The 2018 Voice Nigeria Registration Form is not yet out online, We urge you to periodically visit this web portal as important update concerning this show will be updated very soon.
- The completion of an application does not guarantee that an applicant will receive an audition or participate in the Programme.
- You must be resident in NIGERIA with a valid form of identification. You will provide the Company with documentation in order to substantiate your age (i.e. birth certificate and/or valid international passport).
- Applicants should be very careful while filling the online form to avoid mistakes as they are difficult to correct.
If you have any questions or need more inquiries about The 2018 Voice Nigeria Registration form, Audition Date and Venue. Do not hesitate to drop it as comment and we will be glad to help. Also do subscribe by dropping your phone number or email address in the comment box to receive more updates.