ABSU Post UTME Screening Form is out. The management of the Abia State University, Uturu ABSU hereby invites candidates who made the institution their 1st choice and 2nd choice in the 2017 JAMB examination to register for Aptitude Test exercise.
We wish to inform you that the Registration forms for the Aptitude Test will be available on-line as from Monday 28th August, 2017.
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility
All candidates who selected Abia State University as their first and second choice in the 2017 JAMB Examination and scored up to National cut-off of 120 and above.
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Screening Form
- Applicant should Log on to the ABSU portal abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 for the Aptitude Test and N3,000.00 for Screening of Certificates and checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude Test is Monday 18th September, 2017.