The general public are hereby informed that the 2017 YouWin Registration has commenced. This post will enlighten you just incase you don’t know much about YouWin 2017 Registration.
The YouWin is a yearly Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria to help them develop a perfect business idea. Furthermore, its an innovative business plan competition aimed at job creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas.
This post will guide you on how to start and complete the YouWin 2017 Online Registration Form which the application is in progress.
2017 YouWin Registration | Apply for YouWin Business Plan Competition 2017
STEP 1 – REGISTER to own a login details
Register Here https://apply.youwin.org.ng/registerp.php
You will receive a confirmation email from YouWIN! with all the details you will need to log in.
STEP 2 – COMPLETE NEW BUSINESS APPLICATION
Once you have successfully registered you need to Log in and click the New Business Application button on the right hand-side. You can save your application form as you go along, and come back to it at any time. Once you are happy with your application use the Submit button on the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
STEP 3 – KEEP INFORMED
After the closing date you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition. You can join the discussion on Facebook, Linkedln and Twitter. We will also post regular updates on the YouWiN website
Important Notice About 2017 YouWin Registration
For you to be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria.
- You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 45 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required)
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification
- Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
- Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution
- You must prepare an innovative business concept summary.