CitiBank Nigeria Limited Recruitment – Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
We are currently recruiting to fill the current position below
Specialization: IT / Telecomm / Tech Jobs in Nigeria, Banking, Financial Services, Investment Banking
Industry Banking / Financial Services
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 8 year(s)
Qualification: HND, Bachelor’s Degree, PGD / Master’s Degree
Shift: Day Job
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17054259
The Liquidity and Balance Sheet Manager is responsible for the development and day to day management of the products assigned within account services, interest rate pricing and liquidity management. The role is also responsible for all cash management balance sheet activities including transfer pricing issues, and working with implementation to deploy Liquidity Management Solutions.
This role has major revenue responsibilities as account services account for over 50% TTS (Treasury and Trade Solutions) Nigeria Cash revenues.
- The Product Manager will be responsible for the management of the Cash Balance sheet. This implies a significant measure of accountability for business performance and to optimize the returns for Cash Management through policies in conjunction with Treasury and regional partners.
- Identify and drive implementation of liquidity management solutions to enhance growth in liabilities, meet the global liquidity management requirements of our global corporates within the constraints of the local institutional framework and regulatory provisions.
- Be the catalyst for replication of existing Global liquidity management capabilities in Nigeria.
- Develop and consistently update Nigeria Country profile document, issue a Newsletter quarterly on market developments, new product roll-out by Citi within the quarter, information on market indicators and projected impact on the GTS Cash business.
Management of Cash Balance Sheet and Account Services PandL. Preparation of plans, forecast. Analysis of results vs Plan and providing an explanation for differences.
- Participating in pricing/deal review and providing sales support. Consistently monitor account services pricing in line with market developments, proactively initiate price changes for review and approval and drive to closure in a timely manner.
- Preparation and execution of marketing plans. Conducting marketing research whenever appropriate. Issue a quarterly newsletter to disseminate information on market developments, impact on the Cash business, provide regular updates on market and product information that impact account service revenues. Consolidate and provide information for senior management and to other stakeholders via the medium of the quarterly newsletter.
- Product development and innovation including overall coordination with Legal, Operations, Technology, Client Delivery and Sales in order to make account services as successful as possible.
- Develop and implement an optimal TTS Hedge strategy. Initiate and effect re-pricing for enhanced returns on liabilities.
- Proactively manage current account balances within the context of the liquidity environment with a view to understanding the implications of rapid market changes and initiating appropriate responses for optimal returns for the TTS business. Initiate and implement liability growth initiatives to enhance access to targeted liability pools in the market, in liaison with relationship management teams and Sales.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong operations and product management background will be key to performance in this function.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure that drives the payment system is a key requirement.
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills, a good appreciation of the Treasury function, advanced excel and PowerPoint skills are the important requirement as well.
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification working experience with at least 5 years’ experience in banking plus IT related function is a prerequisite to meet the requirements of this role.
- Experience in analysis and development of business case – ROI, Cost-Benefit analysis.
- Strong creative thinking and ability to function and deliver solutions with minimal supervision
- A BSc / BA degree.
- A postgraduate degree and relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- • Good presentation skills – excellent in use of spreadsheets, PowerPoint packages.
- • Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal / written).
- Good interpersonal skills with strong ability to organize and harness the strength of the team to meet set objectives and goals
- Strong influencing skills as well
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
How To Apply For CitiBank Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified Applicants should
Online application is free
Multiple Application disqualifies Applicant.
Applicant is to apply for one job position