This post is all about Brazil Visa Lottery Application procedures. Applying for visa in Brazil is just the same procedures as applying to other countries. But the fact is that their may be other additional documents requested.
Brazil Visa Lottery Application Requirement
The following document will be required before you proceed to apply.
- PASSPORT REQUIREMENT: Photo must not be more than 2weeks old and valid for the next 6 months of the stay with at least one blank passport page available for Brazilian visa stamp.
- BRAZIL VISA APPLICATION: Brazil visa application containing a genuine reason as to why you desire to travel to Brazil and for what purpose.
- PHOTO: A recent 2*2 white background photograph with plain colour side by side. You can also upload the photo by placing order.
- LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION: for minor applicants will need the signature of both parents.
- LETTER OF INTENT: revealing the purpose of travel, for tourism, study business or transit etc.
- RESIDENTIAL PROOF: Address and ID of resident and permit
- Proof of arrangement
- PROOF OF ARRANGEMENT: Signed letter from the airline or travel agent showing time of departure.
- MEDICAL REPORT: For children less than 6 years old, report of polio vaccination should be provided. Medical report of adults indicating fitness should also be included as specified.
- FINANCIAL CAPABILITIES: This could be your bank statement for the last 3 months.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE: The document must not be torn, frayed or fake.
- CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN: This must contain your state and LGA of origin.
Brazil Visa Lottery Application Procedure
The mode of application is online. You can visit www.visajourney.com or go to the Brazil embassy in your country for more information.
Once you submit your application, you will be notified of date and location for appointment of which you will endeavor to attend. Furthermore, an orientation will be done to educate you on the country you are about to go.