JAMB ADMISSION STATUS – Good news, this is to inform all candidates who took part in the 2017 Jamb Examination, that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has on this note offered admission to some candidates who made a high score in their JAMB Examination.
We the Calenderview team has now decided to give all the candidates a guide on how to check their Admission status on the Jamb Portal. The JAMB ADMISSION STATUS can only be checked via the jamb portal. So to know whether you have been offered admission you are advised to follow the guides below.
Check JAMB ADMISSION STATUS On Jamb Portal
Log on to the jamb efacility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Login to your account by entering the following
Email Address & Password
- Then, Click on the login button
- On the next page, Click on the “Check Admission Status”
- Next, Select your Examination Year & Type in your Jamb Reg Number
- Finally, Click on “Check Admission Status” and wait patiently to access your admission details.
If you encounter any challenge while trying to access your Jamb Admission Status, Kindly use the comment box to let us know and we all get back to you. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends to enable them to check their admission status.