GetRegistered Naija Mobile App – Are you tired of queuing up in line waiting for your own turn to register for your voter card, Do you know that you can now register your voter’s card with the new INEC Mobile App. For all Nigerian citizens who have not yet registered their voter card for the upcoming 2019 General Elections all you need is to Download GetRegistered Naija Mobile App.
The GetRegistered Naija Mobile App from INEC helps to Aid voter registration. the main essence of this mobile app is to encourage more Nigerians to get registered by providing quality and useful information thereby facilitating better understanding and engagement of the current continuous voter registration process.
Features Of GetRegistered Naija Mobile App
with this app you can now enjoy the features listed below:
Very easy to use with a simple but professional user interface. Can be used by all phone users irrespective of their proficiency levels.
LOCATE A REGISTRATION CENTRE NEAR YOU
There is no need to worry anymore because this app has all local government registration areas in Nigeria and will update with new centers as made available by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
The GetRegistered Naija Mobile App has an amazing resource base to answer a significant number of questions surrounding continuous voter registration.
Benefits Of GetRegistered Naija Mobile App
With this app on your phone, you can now
- Easily identify INEC LGA Registration Centres across the country with Google Maps.
- Identify the polling unit of the voter.
- Identify Wards/Registration Areas across the country easily.
- Check current voter registration status.
- Follow real-time updates from INEC Twitter handle.
- Access to pertinent information resources (all voters need to know about the continuous registration process).
How To Download GetRegistered Naija Mobile App
To download the GetRegistered Naija Mobile App all you have to do is to follow the steps below:
1. On your browser, go to www.GetRegisterednaija.com
2. On the homepage, click on GET THE APP
3. Download and Install the App
4. Finally, Launch the App