EFCC Recruitment – This is to inform the general public that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be uploaded here.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud (419 fraud) and money laundering.
We have received many questions from people asking us about the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the EFCC Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form?
- How can I apply for EFCC Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form?
- Is the EFCC Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form out?
- When will EFCC Recruitment start?
- I need EFCC Recruitment 2017/2018 updates?
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment.
Requirements For EFCC Recruitment
All applicants applying for the EFCC Recruitment must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- A recognized University Degree in any discipline.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress like Sight problem, Flat foot Fracture, Hearing difficulties, Previous major operation, Stammering or any other natural disability.
Note that – currently, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment application form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
How To Apply For EFCC Recruitment
To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the EFCC official website at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career
- The online application is free
- Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Must have their relevant educational certificates and not statement of result
- Applicant must be physically & mentally fit.
- Must attach their certificate of Indigene/Local Government Area and birth certificate to their applications.
- No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment application form, Kindly drop your phone number or email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.