FAAN Recruitment 2017 – FAAN is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be uploaded here.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines. Generally, to create conditions for the development in the most economical and efficient manner of air transport and the services connected with it. The agency has its head office on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Rumors have it that the FAAN Recruitment form is out online. I would like to bring to your notice that most of this information is false and you should be smart before you get scammed by those who will offer you a false information or form in exchange for cash.
RELATED- YouwinConnect 2017 Programme Registration Form | Apply Here
FAAN Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the FAAN Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the FAAN Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- How can I apply for FAAN Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Is the FAAN Recruitment 2017 Application Form out?
- When will FAAN Recruitment start?
- I need FAAN Recruitment 2017 updates?
Please note that the FAAN Recruitment 2017 Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
SEE ALSO: NCCA Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment 2017 | How To Apply For NCCA Recruitment
Requirements For FAAN Recruitment 2017
Applicants applying for the NCC Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For FAAN Recruitment 2017
To apply simply visit their official website at www.faan.ng.org
Always check back to get the latest update about FAAN Recruitment 2017
1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
2. Online application is free.
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to Apply for FAAN Recruitment 2017 Application Form kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box. Also free to ask any question at any time, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.calenderview.com.