Facebook Live | Steps On How To Go Live On Facebook – Good day readers. On this article, we will be discussing one of the best features of Facebook, which is Facebook Video chat. It is already established that Facebook is one of the most widely used social media around the world.
On a daily basis, millions of people sign up Facebook Account, topping up the already billions of people that are active in the social media. Currently, many people use Facebook only for chatting, not knowing about one of the best features of Facebook (Facebook Live).
With the Facebook Live video, you can now
- Grow and engage your fan base.
- Keep your video for fans to view later.
- Interact directly with fans and other public figures, in real time.
So for this article, I will be focusing mainly on Facebook Live. You can go live on Facebook by using your phone, PC and all other devices.
Go Live On Facebook – Using PC
But without wasting your time here is the Steps On How To Go Live On Facebook. SO to get started, carefully follow the steps below:
1. Log on to your Facebook Account
2. Scroll down to the Facebook Menu
3. Locate the News Feed and tap on the Whats on you mind button.
4. Now at this point, tap on the go-live that is found in the optional description.
5. Now that you have clicked on the go-live button, you are live on Facebook, after transmitting what you want to transmit, then click on the finish button to end it.
Go Live On Facebook – Using Andriod Phones
1. Move to your Facebook account
2. On the homepage of your Facebook, locate and click on the LIVE VIDEO at the top right-hand side.
3. A message would be sent to do asking if you would allow Facebook or use or deny Facebook the use of your microphone and camera.
4. Allow Facebook to use your camera and microphone.
5. After the broadcast, just click on the finish button to end the broadcast.
However, some people may find it impossible to use this feature, the only thing that you have to do is just to visit the Facebook help center, and I assure you that they will resolve your issue.