REMITA PAYMENTS – Remita is the e-payments and e-collections platform developed by SystemSpecs Limited, as we all know today Remita is a central bank of nigeria licensed platform that is developed in nigeria that helps organisations and individuals receive and make payments.
Today, REMITA PAYMENTS is in use by many individuals, public and private sector organisations that process over 500 Billion Naira worth of transactions on a monthly basis.
Remita Payments is a multi-channel funds collection platform that supports all types of Biller organizations. It can be used by educational institutions, insurance companies, e-commerce sites, utility companies, clubs and associations, religious organizations, Government agencies, Local and State Governments etc to collect various types of fees, charges and dues.
On this article am here to guide you on how to make all your Remita payment transaction, but before we go on here are the thing any individual can do with the REMITA PAYMENTS methods, with remita you can now
- View balances of all your multiple bank accounts on a SINGLE screen
- Make Payments from All Your Accounts in All Banks on a single platform
- Receive Funds through Debit/Credit Cards, Branches of all Banks Nationwide, etc
- Toggle between the profiles all your companies, Subsidiaries, Associations, your personal accounts etc. on the platform
- Make payments from multiple accounts, and across multiple banks, in the same transaction
- Make it easy for customers and service users to pay you using any of the following channels:
All Bank Branches in Nigeria; Online Banking site; Debit/Credit cards (Verve, Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay); Remita profile; POS; Direct Debit; Micro Finance Banks; and Digital Wallets.
- Make payments to any Commercial Bank, Microfinance Bank and Digital Wallets
- Automate your Payroll and deliver Payslips to all Staff etc
REMITA PAYMENTS CONTENTS
On the Remita home page, you are provided with many optoion such as
- Pay a Remita customer/bill
- pay salaries
- Resend receipts/invoice
- Pay a federal govermment agency & state government and agencies
- pay FIRS taxes & electronic bill
So to use any of the above services, here is what to do:
How To Make REMITA PAYMENTS On www.remita.net
1. vista the remita official website at www.remita.net
2. On the homepage, tap on any option you want to use depending on the transaction you want to make e.g Pay a federal govermment agency
3. When the page opens, you will see somehting like this
4. Fill in the required informations Name of MDA Name Of Service/Purpose Amount To Pay (₦) currency currencyPayer’s Full Name Payers Email Payers Phone
5. confirm the transaction ( You Need To Key In The Characters In The Image Into The Box Below It.)
6. Once done, click on p\the button proceed payment.
How To Receive REMITA PAYMENTS On www.remita.net
Before you recive any payment on remitta, you are required to sign up. So to sign up on remitta simply follow the guides below:
- Click on the link here to get started REGISTER ON REMITA
- On the homepage, choose the from the options below (a) Registering For A Corporate Organizatio OR (b) For an MDA in a State
3. Then enter your Corporate ID (Short Name) & CAC Registration No.: RC- for Corporate Organization
4. For an MDA in a State, Select State & Company ID(Short Name)
5. When done, click on submit to complete and start receiving payments from your customers through remita.
Remita App Download
To download and use the remita app on your phone, click on the link below
Hope this article was helpfull?, Thw comment box is always free for you to give us your feedback and don’t forget to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc using the share buttons.