Flirchi Registration | Flirchi Sign Up | Login FlirchiGmail Account Recovery – For those who lost or forget their Gmail Account or Password, Do you know that you can Recover Your Gmail Account & Password within few minutes. If you want to know how it can be done, then you are at the right place because this article is here to guide you on how to recover your Account & Password without paying anybody to do it for you.
With our simple steps, you can now easily recover your lost or old Account & Password. Gmail understands that this is possible and can happen to anyone, therefore, they added this feature so that in case you lost your Gmail account, you can easily recover it online without much difficulty.
But before you recover your Account & Password, you must at least remember two things about your Gmail account. Which will enable Gmail to be sure that the owner of the account is requesting for account recovery. The most important thing you are to provide while trying to recover your Gmail Account is:
- The Username (i.e email address) of your account
- The Phone Number used while opening the account,
With any of these, you’re good to go ahead with the steps below
Gmail Account Recovery | How To Recover Your Gmail Account
- Visit the official Gmail Login Pate at www.gmail.com
- Now, Enter your Email Address or corresponding Phone Number – anyone you can remember
- Then, since you can’t remember the password attached to your account, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link below the page
- Enter the last password that is associated with your password you can remember and tap on ‘Next’. Meanwhile, tap on ‘Try a different question’ if you can’t remember the password, then answer a different question. Tap on the ‘Next’ buttons until you get to a question that you can answer
- Next, follow the on-screen directions to recover your Gmail account. Do one of the following;
- Confirm a text to the phone number associated with your Gmail account
- Confirm a message to the email associated with your Gmail account
- Or confirm an email to a recovery email (if any)
- Enter an email address that you can quickly access.
6. Get to the corresponding email address or phone number and copy the code that was sent from Google
7. Paste or type in the code in the box provided for it on Gmail recovery page
8. Then, type in a new password and confirm it there
9. Afterwards, tap on ‘Change Password’ to continue
10. Then, select ‘Accept’ there to complete the steps. If you were unable to change your password probably because you can’t access the phone number or email address, Google will ask you why you couldn’t access them, answer the question and wait for 3-5 working days for a reply from google.