Hotmail Registration You are about to create Hotmail Account, Hotmail as we know today is now rated the most popular free mailing service after Gmail and Yahoo mail, Hotmail is powered by Microsoft so having a Hotmail account is one of the best things you can do for your self when it comes to sending and receiving emails from other services like Gmail, Yahoo mail, AOL mail etc.
On this article, we are going to be How To Create Hotmail Account, Hotmail Registration & Hotmail Login. Hotmail Account gives user access to multiple functions like
- MS Word
- One Note
- MS Powerpoint
- Docs.com, Sway
- MS Excel, Skype
- Microsoft News (MSN) and other MS Office functions
With the Hotmail Account users can now have full access to their other email services, you can now link all your other email account to your Hotmail Account using the setting menu.
To create a Hotmail Account is very easy, all you need is to have access to full internet connection and you are good to go. When you register for your Hotmail Account you will immediately be upgraded to the outlook mail services.
Hotmail Registration is absolutely free and easy to use, to create a free Hotmail account all you need to do is to follow the guides on this article.
Hotmail Registration | Create Hotmail Account
2. On the homepage, Locate and click on the “Sign Up” button
3. Choose from the options, Either you would like the Windows Live Hotmail or Windows Live Hotmail Plus.
4. Once chosen, Kindly fill the registration form
5. When done, Carefully look at the information you provided to make sure they are correct
5. Then click on Create Account button to successfully complete your Hotmail registration.
Hotmail Login | Login Hotmail Account
1. Still on the official Hotmail website www.hotmail.com
2. Locate the sign in Form
3. Type in your email, phone or Skype address that is associated with your account
4. Click on the Next button & Type in your Password
5. Once done, Kindly click on the sign in button to successfully log in to your account.
Hope you found this article helpful? Feel free to comment and don’t forget to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons.