N-power Recruitment 2018 – For all aspirant of the N-power Recruitment 2018 programme, who wish to know when the Npower programme will begin for the year 2018. Here is an article that will guide you on the latest update about Npower 2018 Recruitment, Npower requirement, qualifications and other critical updates.
Concerning the N-power Recruitment 2018, we are going to be discussing and tackling the following common questions asked by the N-power aspirants like:
- When is N-power Recruiting for 2018?
- How to apply for Npower Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Npower Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- Has Npower Started Recruitment for 2018?
- Npower Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- Npower 2018 Recruitment Deadline
To reduce employment and increase the workforce of the country, the Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power Programme to reduce youth unemployment drastically. N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas.
The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. Some of these graduates will also help in actualizing Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
Apparently, from our research, we have understood that being an employer of choice exceeds the regular pay packet. Further, this involves mentoring, listening, training a genuine concern for workers welfare, and acting upon them. In essence, it is all about putting others in your shoes and having their interest and well being at heart.
General Requirement For N-power Recruitment 2018
N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time, however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for the respective programme. Selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
For N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
N-power Recruitment 2018 Selection Criteria
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Necessary illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
How to Apply For N-power Recruitment 2018
The application is regularly made on the Npower official website. To ascertain if the N-power Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official N-power Plc recruitment portal: www.portal.npower.gov.ng or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Recruitment application details are out.
N-power current recruitment
2018 Npower salary structure
Npower recruitment positions for 2018
2017 List of shortlisted candidates for Npower
How to apply for N-power recruitment online
N-power recruitment guide
Npower Verified List
When to apply for N-power recruitment
N-power recruitment update
Npower list of shortlisted candidates
npower.ng final selection list and posting 2018
If you want us to update you with more information about the N-power Recruitment 2018 Registration Form, Kindly scroll down to the comment section, and we will respond in no time.