National Orientation Agency Recruitment – This is to inform the general public that the National Orientation Agency is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. On this article is a full guide on how to apply for the National Orientation Agency Recruitment.
The National Orientation Agency of Nigeria is the body tasked with communicating government policy, staying abreast of public opinion, and promoting patriotism, national unity, and development of Nigerian society.
The National Orientation Agency has worked on a variety of issues, including health, cooperation with non-governmental organizations, and prevention of electoral violence.
Requirements For National Orientation Agency Recruitment
All applicants applying for the NOA Recruitment must possess the following before applying for the recruitment
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For National Orientation Agency Recruitment
To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the NOA official website at www.noa.gov.ng.
We urge you to continue visiting the page frequently as more updates will be uploaded here about the National Orientation Agency Recruitment.
1. The online application is free
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.
If you need us to help you with current information at the right time about
National Orientation Agency Recruitment Application Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.