The NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2017 is currently ongoing. On this page are the application guide, requirement and procedure to apply for the NDDC Skill Acquisition Training. Interested graduates and non graduates Nigerians citizen from Niger Delta region who wish to apply for the program can proceed to the NDDC web portal at www.nddc.gov.ng.
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is a federal government agency established by former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo in the year 2000 with the sole mandate of developing the oil-rich Niger Delta region of Nigeria.
Furthermore, the Niger Delta Development Commission Skill Acquisition Training Programme is establish with an aim of enhancing Micro Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSME).
ALSO SEE:Visa Lottery Application Form
Also, the main objective of the program is to strengthen the economies of the Niger Delta States and make them less dependent on the oil and gas sector.
NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme Requirement 2017
- All applicants must be between 18-35 years
- Candidate with at least school cert or OND etc can apply
- Applicant must Scan and upload their recent passport, Local Government and Identification Letter
- Interested applicants must from Niger delta states
Step Guide For NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme Application Process
All application must be submitted online through NDDC portal. Follow the steps below to apply for the program online.
- Visit http://nddc.gov.ng/skillCID.html
- Now, choose your preferred programme from the listed program
- Kindly filli in the appliaction form with all required detailes as instructed.
- Once done, submit your application and the print out your reference code.
NOTE: Only selected Candidates will be contacted. Also, all successful applicant will be required to produce original copies of their educational Certificates, Local Government identification certificates etc. before the final selection.
NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme are as follows;
- Welding and fabrication
- Furniture making & wood work
- Catering & confectionery
- Food processing
- Home management (tie & dye)
- Modern printing technology
- Fashion design & tailoring
- Computer technology/programming
- Entertainment industry
- Solar power maintenance
- Maritime technology