NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2017– National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be uploaded here.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.The NDLEA is present in international airports, seaports and border crossing. It tries to eradicate cannabis by destroying plantings. The NDLEA also targets the leaders of narcotics and money laundering organizations.
Rumors have it that the NDLEA Recruitment form is out online. I would like to bring to your notice that most of this information is false and you should be smart before you get scammed by those who will offer you a false information or form in exchange for cash.
NDLEA Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NDLEA Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- How can I apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Is the NDLEA Recruitment 2017 Application Form out?
- When will NDLEA Recruitment start?
- I need NDLEA Recruitment 2017 updates?
Note that the NDLEA Recruitment 2017 Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
Requirements For NDLEA Recruitment 2017
Applicants applying for the NDLEA Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For NDLEA Recruitment 2017
Candidates who wish to apply should visit the NDLEA official website at www.ndlea.gov.ng
1. The online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on NDLEA Recruitment Form 2017, kindly drop your E-mail Address and phone number using the comment box below.