NEMA RECRUITMENT – Good News, This is to inform the general public and all interested Nigerian that the National Emergency Management Agency is now is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
The National Emergency Management Agency of Nigeria was established via Act 12 as amended by Act 50 of 1999, to manage disasters in Nigeria. Therefore, from inception, NEMA has been tackling disaster-related issues through the establishment of concrete structures and measures. Such measures as the education of the public in order to raise their level of awareness and reduce the effects of disasters in the Country.
NEMA function includes
- To guide and educate the public against all unforeseen disasters
- Monitor the state of preparedness against all disasters
- Provide relieve material to victims of disasters across the country etc.
We have received many questions from people asking us about the National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NEMA Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form?
- How can I apply for NEMA Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form?
- Is the NEMA Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form out?
- When will NEMA Recruitment start?
- I need NEMA Recruitment 2017/2018 updates?
- The official NEMARecruitment Portal?
The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming Lagos Waste Management Authority Recruitment.
Requirements For NEMA Recruitment
All applicants applying for the NEMA Recruitment must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- A recognized University Degree in any discipline.
Note that – currently, the National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment application form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
How To Apply For NEMA Recruitment
To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the NEMA official website at nema.gov.ng
1. The online application is free
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for National Emergency Management AgencyRecruitment application form, Kindly drop your phone number or email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.