Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment – Do you wish to join the Nigerian Army? Do you know what it takes to join the Nigerian Army?. This article is specially made for you to help you understand the procedures on how to apply for the Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment Form.
We want to use this opportunity to inform the general public, and all interested applicant who wish to join the Nigerian Army, That the 2018/2019 Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment Form is now out online. See application procedure below.
The Nigerian Army Recruitment portal is open to all applicant who wishes to serve and defend her country Nigeria. The Nigerian Army is the most significant component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council founded in 1960 and is currently commanded by the chief of Army staff Lt General Tukur Yusuf Buratai.
The Nigerian Army will be recruiting about 12,000 personnel this year in order to boost its workforce. But before you apply for the Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment Form, it is essential you know what it takes to apply and how to go about the registration exercise.
Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment Basic Requirements | Eligibility
All applicants are to adhere strictly to the following requirements in regards to the Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Candidates must Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than two sittings. WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB. One of the credits must be English Language.
- Also, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradespeople & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Candidates must not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it to the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Candidates must have a broad chest and no flat foot.
Documents For Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment Online Registration
All applicants are to present the following documents before the online application:
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment
- Visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal HERE
- Complete the Online Application Form and Print out a copy of your form.
- On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
- Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantors Form.
- Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online, printed forms.
- The online application form is free of charge, no fees apply.
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will remain excluded.
- Application commences from 29 December 2017 and ends on 9 February 2018. Hurry & Apply Now.
Incoming Search From Google
- Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Form
- nigerian army recruitment form 2018 online
- How to Join Nigerian Army 2018
- Nigerian Army Online Form
- Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment
- Is Nigerian Army Form 2018 Out
- nigerian army DSSC recruitment 2018/19
- nigerian army recruitment form 2018/2019
- the latest news on Nigerian army recruitment 2018
- nigerian army 77rri / 78rri updates
- nigerian army recruitment past questions
- recruitment army mil ng.
Hope this article was fascinating, If if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.