Nigerian Army Recruitment- For those who want to join the Nigerian Army, Joining the Nigerian army is not as easy as you think, before joining the Nigeria army many questions has been asked without no answers. But I believe that this post will guide, give you the inspiration you need to make a perfect decision as for whether to continue your desire in joining the Nigeria Army.
Before joining the Nigerian Army here are some of the questions people do ask:
- What are the basic requirements for Nigerian army?
- How do I apply for the Nigerian army form?
- How to pass the Nigerian army examination and training?
- Is the Nigerian army recruitment form out?
- I need Nigerian Army Recruitment updates?
- When is the Nigerian army recruitment starting? etc
Do you really want to join the Nigerian Army, Do you have all it takes to join the Force? Carefully read this article as it will guide you through in all the basic requirements for joining the Nigerian Army Recruitment.
Educational Qualification For Nigerian Army Recruitment
1. You must have at least 4 credits in not over two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. note that English Language is a necessary credit.
2. Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
General Requirements For Nigerian Army Recruitment
Before joining the For Nigeria Army Recruitment 2017 every applicant must meet the general requirements listed below:
1. Applicant must be 18 years above
2. Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
3. Applicants must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit.
4. Have fully expanded chest measurements of not less than 0.87m.
5. Must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
6. Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress like:
- Sight problem
- Flat foot
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major operation
- Stammering or any other natural disability
7. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
8. Be free any member of any secret society
9. Applicant must no criminal conviction.
10. Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2017.
11. All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centers for their respective states.
12. Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centers during the screening exercise period.
How To Join The Nigeria Army Recruitment
Every Applicant who wants to join the Nigerian Army should visit their official portal via http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ and fill the online application form.
1. Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centers during the screening exercise period.
2. Application form for The Nigeria Army Recruitment 2017 is not yet out.
If you want us to help you with information at the right time about Nigeria Army Recruitment Requirements, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.