Nigerian Police Recruitment Application Form For 2017/2018 Is Now Online. For all interested applicants who wish to take part in the Nigerian Police Recruitment, We the calenderview team is ready to help you and give you updates about the Nigerian Police Recruitment form and how to apply. Therefore all applicants are to read the details uploaded here on this article in order to help them know more about the Nigerian Police Recruitment.
Prior to the upcoming Nigerian Police Recruitment, the application procedures are going to be digital. This means that the application would be made online. And all interested applicants are to apply online at the NPF recruitment portal.
Note That- the application form will be released soon, for you to apply, you have to know all it takes to join the NPF.
Without wasting much of your time here is all you need to know about the upcoming Nigerian Police Recruitment.
Available Positions For Nigerian Police Recruitment
Below are the jobs available for the upcoming Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of police (ASP)
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Police Constable
Requirements For Nigerian Police Recruitment
Here are the requirements involved in the NPF Recruitment
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicants must possess 5 credit passes in their O’level Result which includes English and Mathematics
- Applicant must have a minimum of first school leaving certificate depending on the available position you are applying for
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- You MUST have a functional/working email address before you proceed with your application!
- Applicants must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment & free any member of any secret society.
- Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress like:
- Sight problem
- Flat foot
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major operation
- Stammering or any other natural disability
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centers during the screening exercise period.
How To Apply For Nigerian Police Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should visit http://npfcareers2017/2018.net/home.html
- Only applicants who meet the requirements above will qualify for the NPF Positions
- This is the only medium for applying for recruitment into the NPF.
- The Police Service Commission and the Nigeria Police Force DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
If you want us to help you with information at the right time about Nigerian Police Recruitment, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, do help us share this article with your friends on social media.