Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment – This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2017, and wish to know if the NPS Recruitment 2017 Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2017 Application Form is out. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment.
The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) is a government agency of Nigeria which operates prisons. The agency is headquartered in Abuja, and it is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior and the Civil Defence Immigration and Prisons Board.
We have received many questions from people asking us about the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NPS Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- How can I apply for NPS Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Is the NPS Recruitment 2017 Application Form out?
- When will NPS Recruitment start?
Luckily for you, this page is officially created for all the questions above. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Nigerian Prison 2017 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2017 Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian Prison or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2017 Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Form. So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
Qualifications Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
Applicants applying for the NPS Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
3. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
General Requirement For Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
Before obtaining the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment form here are the requirements involved:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
How To Apply For Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the NPS website via www.prisons.gov.ng
1. The online application is free
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.
If you need us to help you with current information at the right time about NPS Recruitment Application Form 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.