Punjab Police Recruitment 2018 – Application is available for individuals and candidates who want to apply for Punjab police jobs for the year 2018. The Punjab Police (PP) in an update, gave a notification for the recruitment for the post of 4000 Police Constable (Male/Female), Sub Inspector (SI) Vacancies.
The Punjab Police (abbreviated as PP) is the police agency responsible for Law enforcement and investigations within the state of Punjab, India. Punjab police have a broad array of specialized services, including the prevention and detection of crime, maintenance of law and order and the enforcement of the Constitution of India.
Here is an opportunity for interested people to be part of the Police Departments of various provinces including Punjab Police, KPK Police, and Sindh Police. You can join the police as a constable, traffic police, Motorway Police, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Sub Inspector (SI) and Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP).
Punjab Police Jobs Recruitment & Requirement
The requirement for joining the Police departments in different provinces is pretty similar but may vary by post. Most job advertisement by these police departments specifies eligibility criteria, education, physical appearance and other requirements.
- The candidate applying for Punjab Police Jobs must be 10+2 pass for Constable vacancy from a recognized board, and the candidate should have passed Punjabi up to matriculation level.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years for both male and female candidates.
- SC/ST/BC: 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 03 years
- Male Candidates: 5’7″ (5 Feet & 7 inches)
- Female Candidates: 5’3″ (5 Feet & 3 inches)
Selection Process For Punjab Police Recruitment 2018
The selection process for Punjab Police Bharti is going to be by Physical Measurement Test (PMT), the Physical Screening Test (PST) and interview-cum-personality test. The candidates qualified in PMT and PST will be called for interview on the statewide merit list. For more details kindly visit the official website.
How To Apply For Punjab Police Recruitment 2018
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Punjab Police HERE
- Read the notification details carefully before apply online.
- Now Click on Apply Online Link
- Enter all of your necessary details carefully in Application Form
- Now click on submit button.
- Take a print out of the hard copy of application form for further future use
- The online application is free
- No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview
- Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidates
If you have any question about Punjab Police Recruitment 2018, kindly use the comment box to let us know And also don’t forget to share this article with your friends using the share buttons below.