Recover Instagram Account – Are you having problem login in your Instagram Account, Do you wish to Recover your old Instagram Account. If that’s your problem, then consider it done because on this article I will be sharing with you Tips and guides on How To Recover Instagram Account.
Instagram is the most popular photo sharing social network used by millions of user around the globe. On our previous article, we talked about how to Sign Up New Instagram Account and here in today’s post, we are here to give you all the tips on how to Recover Instagram Account.
Also, this article will not only guide you on how to Recover Instagram Account but also guide you on how you can recover a hacked Instagram Account.
So for those who are sure that their Instagram Account has been completely hacked by someone that has possibly changed all your login details, which includes your username or password, Please don’t panic just contact Instagram support and report to them and wait for them to get back to you and after that, your account will be recovered.
Steps To Recover Instagram Account
To successfully Recover Instagram Account is very easy and simple, all you need is to follow the steps below and you are good to go:
- Visit the official Instagram help desk at HERE
- On the homepage, scroll down and click on the “Privacy and Safety Center” option on the left side.
- Now, scroll down a little bit and tap on the “Report Something” button
- Next, Click on “Hacked Accounts” button found at the top left side of your screen.
- Now click on “I think my account has been hacked” icon
- If your account is hacked and you’re are still able to log in then you have to change your password and revoke access to any suspicious third party.
- But if you are not able to login to your account, you will need to go through the Instagram app
How To Recover Instagram Account On Instagram app
- Open the Instagram app
- Tap “Get help signing in” below “Login” on your Login screen
- Tap “Use Username or Email”
- Click on the Arrow at the right top of the screen
- Then Tap Need more help?
- Then you need to follow the on-screen instructions to retrieve your account.
Once you are done with the Recover Instagram Account process, you’ll be able to sign into the site or mobile app using your new password and email address.
Hope this article was very helpful? If you encounter any challenge while trying To Recover your Instagram Account, Kindly use the comment box to let us know and we all get back to you. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends on social media THANKS!