SON Recruitment 2017 -This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the Standard Organization Of Nigeria Recruitment 2017, and wish to know if the SON Recruitment 2017 Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the Standard Organization Of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 Application Form is out. On this post, you will get latest updates via the Standards Organization of Nigeria SON Recruitment 2017 Requirements, Qualifications, Guidelines and other important updates for free.
The Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) is here to improve the life of standardization and quality assurance and also to improve consumer confidence in Nigeria’s global competitive products and services through standardization and quality assurance.
The mandate of the Organisation includes preparation of Standards relating products, measurements, materials, processes, and services amongst others and their promotion at National, Regional and International levels; certification of products, assistance in the production of quality goods and services; improvement of measurement accuracy and circulation of information relating to standards.
Rumors have it that the SON Recruitment form is out online. I would like to bring to your notice that most of this information is false and you should be smart before you get scammed by those who will offer you a false information or form in exchange for cash.
SON Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the NAFDAC Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the SON Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- How can I apply for SON Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Is the SON Recruitment 2017 Application Form out?
- When will SON Recruitment start?
- I need SON Recruitment 2017 updates?
Please note that the Standard Organization Of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
Requirements For SON Recruitment 2017
Applicants applying for the NCC Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For SON Recruitment 2017
Candidates who wish to apply should visit the SON official website at www.son.gov.ng
1. Online application is free.
2. Aptitude test will be guaranteed to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process
3. Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
4. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
5. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on SON Recruitment Form 2017, kindly drop your E-mail Address and phone number using the comment box below.