Uber Driver Account Registration – Uber, popularly known for its wide transportation service, allows you to link up with drivers around your area for a ride through the use of Uber app to help you arrive at your destination.
Requirements For Uber Driver Account Registration
- You must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have a Valid vehicle registration
- You must drive a vehicle that is either a four-door car, truck or minivan. A manual transmission is accepted.
- You are required to be 21 years of age or older (23 depending on your city).
- The intended driver is required to be on the insurance for the vehicle used.
- Your vehicle must be fit to pass an inspection from Uber.
- Must pass a background check.
- A minimum of three years driving experience is mandatory.
But one thing you should have in mind is that the following requirements might change in your location depending on the country.
Steps For Uber Driver Account Registration
Having seen the above-listed requirements for Uber Driver Account Registration and Uber driver Car Requirement, If you got all it takes to join the Uber company. Then carefully follow the steps below to quickly start your Uber Driver Account Registration now:
- Log on to the uber-company official website at https://www.uber.com
- On the homepage, locate and tap on “Sign up to drive”
- Next, carefully fill the signup form by providing the following First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number, Password and your city.
- Once done, tap on the “NEXT” button to successfully create your new account and make sure your details are correct
- Now, on the next page click on I need a car if you don’t have a car at the top of the form
- But if you have, You can now Click on Continue after confirming if your vehicle meets your city’s requirement
- Next, carefully Enter your social security number if you already got it.
Uber Driver Account Registration
- Now, Upload required documents after entering your social security number. The documents you need to upload includes Your driver’s license, Your vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. The vehicle registration and the insurance must both be in your name as the owner. Note that some countries or cities will require your business license or minicab license.
- Download the Uber Driver app on your smartphone
- Finally Open your Uber driver app and Enter your direct deposit information and this will to receive your Uber payment directly to your bank account, you can enter your checking account for direct deposit through the following steps in bracket (First Visit vault.uber.com and login with your Uber account and secondly Enter your banking account number and routing number, which you can find at the bottom of a check.
With these steps, you have successfully completed your Uber Driver Account Registration and can now drive for uber and make your money as you drive.