Update Npower Profile – Good news! To all 2017 Npower applicant, are you aware that the Npower verification list has been released and this list is for those who were verified last year during December period. Carefully read this article as it will serve as a guide to help you access the Npower Posting list and also Update Npower Profile.
Remember the verification exercise is not just the last step of Npower recruitment. The profile set up and account update can still get you disqualified especially when you do it wrong.
So to Update Npower Profile or check your Npower Verification status, you are to log in online and then follow all the due steps to get your documentation and set your profile. Well, in doing that you will be needing the following:
- a username
- OTP this will be sent to you via email or your mobile phone number
- one passport photograph
- bank account details.
The first thing to do is to find out whether you are chosen after the verification. So once you didn’t see a congratulatory message after inserting your email or phone number on the website which we will be showing you below; then consider yourself not accepted.
How To Update Npower Profile – Full Guide
To Update Npower Profile, kindly follow the steps below:
1. On your browser, log on to npvn.npower.gov.ng
2. Next, enter your email address or mobile phone number and then click on login
3. Type in your OTP (OTP is a code which they sent to you earlier before now)
4. Upload passport photograph and click on upload to get the file
5. fill up the form displayed and confirm all your entries
6. Once done, click on the submit button
If you did you did not receive any OTP code from Npower, Click HERE.
How To Get Npower OTP Code
- Log on to npvn.npower.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your phone number or email address to check if you passed the verification exercise
- Enter your OTP code (to get a code, just dial *347*5*88#)
- Type in the code at the provide column and click on submit.
- Then Upload your passport photograph and your ID card.
- Fill up your account details and other things required.
How to Get Npower OTP Code without Phone Number and Email
If you lost your mobile phone number and email address which you use in registering, you can visit the Npower social media page to get in contact with Npower officials. Or you can visit your email address to check whether the code has been sent you earlier.