This post is for candidate who does not know how to Upload WAEC/NECO Results On Jamb Portal. I want to educate you on how to go about it which is very easy. It is required by JAMB that all Candidates should upload their West African Senior School Certificate Result in their jamb profile account created so as to be eligible for the 2017/2018 Universities admission.
Now i want you to follow my step-by-step guide so as to easily Upload WAEC/NECO Results On Jamb Portal without any problem.
How To Upload WAEC/NECO Results On Jamb Portal – www.jamb.org.ng
- First you are to scan your WAEC/NECO/GCE results.
- Then visit the jamb official registration portal at www.jamb.org.ng.
- Click on the login icon, to enter the email address and password you provided during your time of registration.
- Once you login, now go to the section which say, click to upload the ‘O’ level results.
- Upload your O’Level result and click on submit.
- Ensure you click on save for the data to be save in your profile page.
- Once you have done that your admission process has began.
- Expect the general Jamab cut point of the school/courses you have selected soon.
- Also, don’t forget to make enquirer when your school of choice sale of post-admission screening application form will be out.
If you encounter any problem while trying to Upload WAEC/NECO Results On Jamb Portal, kindly use the comment box to let us know, and we shall attend to you fast.