Good news, For all applicants who wish to take part in the upcoming Voice Nigeria Registration 2018 and for those that don’t know much about The Voice Nigeria, this post is here to enlighten you on all you need to know about the upcoming Voice Nigeria Registration 2018.
The Voice Nigeria is the Nigerian version of the TV series The Voice. premiered on Africa Magic television channels Showcase and Urban on DStv in Nigeria on 10 April 2016 and was sponsored by Airtel and Coca-Cola.
We have many received questions from people asking us about the Voice Nigeria Registration form. So we the calenderview team has on this note decided to keep everybody updated via the Voice Nigeria Registration form.
But before applying we would like to share with you all the requirements and document needed for Voice Nigeria Application form.
Voice Nigeria Registration Requirement
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Passport Number
- Passport Expiry Date
- Nationality I.e your country
- Country of Residence
- Mobile Number
- Home Address And Place Of Work (If Any)
- Country, Email, Marital Status, Gender, Home Language, Other Languages,
- What genre of music do you perform in?
- Do you play an instrument/s (name the instrument/s)
Also, do remember to fill in the Application Form correctly.
How To Apply For Voice Nigeria Registration 2018
Would you like to be a part of The Voice Nigeria? If you think you have what it takes to shine bright on music’s biggest stage, then simply complete the form below and you could be a little closer to being a singing star!
Simply visit here to apply https://africamagic.dstv.com/news/the-voice-nigeria-entry-form
- Applicants who are not available for a first-round audition may still be considered for the audition on the basis of a submitted DVD or video clip at the sole discretion of the Producer whose decision will be final and binding.
- Acts may be invited to audition for the series by researchers acting on behalf of the Producer. Such acts will be required to audition on the same basis as any other applicant and normal programme Rules will apply.
- The completion of an application does not guarantee that an applicant will receive an audition or participate in the Programme.
- You must be resident in NIGERIA with a valid form of identification. You will provide the Company with documentation in order to substantiate your age (i.e. birth certificate and/or valid international passport).
Do you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about The Voice Nigeria Registration 2017 and Audition Date? If yes, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.