LAWMA RECRUITMENT – This is to inform the general public and all interested Applicants the Lagos Waste Management Authority is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Note that the job is open for both graduates and non-graduates.
The Lagos Waste Management Authority(LAWMA), formerly known as Lagos State Refuse Disposal Board (LSRDB) at inception was established in 1977 vide Edict No. 9 of 1977 when it was glaring during Nigeria’s preparation for Festival of Arts and Culture (Festac ’77) that the then two Local Government Councils, namely Lagos Island, and Lagos Mainland, could not cope with the volume of waste resulting from the oil-boom stimulated economy and its attendant influence on migrants into the new capital city from the rural and less developed areas of Nigeria and neighboring West African countries.
We have received many questions from people asking us about the Lagos Waste Management Authority Recruitment, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- How can I apply for LAWMA Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form?
- The official LAWMA Recruitment Portal?
- When will LAWMA start their Recruitment?
- Is the LAWMA Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form out?
The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Lagos Waste Management Authority Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming Lagos Waste Management Authority Recruitment.
Requirements For LAWMA Recruitment
All applicants applying for the LAWMA Recruitment must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- A recognized University Degree in any discipline.
Note that – currently, The Lagos Waste Management Authority Recruitment application form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
How To Apply For LAWMA Recruitment
To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the LAWMA official website at www.lawma.gov.ng
1. The online application is free
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for Lagos Waste Management Authority Recruitment application form, Kindly drop your phone number or email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.