The TSTV RECRUITMENT – Good News, This is to inform the general public and all job seekers about the ongoing TSTV RECRUITMENT, TSTV is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. This article is here to guide you on TSTV RECRUITMENT requirements, Application procedure, and other important updates.
TSTV is an indigenous Satelite Television of Nigeria Operated by ABS and Telecom which was launched on 1st October 2017 and promised to recruit over 5000 Nigeria into the company. TStv will be showing various mix of local and international channels which falls in within News, Entertainment, Sports, Science, Kids, Health etc. and will be distributed on the ABS 3A Africa beam, located at 3 degrees west.
The TSTV Nigeria has on this note announced to recruit about 5000 Nigerians. So for you to take part in the ongoing recruitment, all you need is to read carefully and see the application guides and steps.
TSTV RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
All applicants applying for the TSTV Recruitment must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- A recognized University Degree in any discipline.
- Strategic thinking
- Service Orientation
- Attention to detail
- Results orientation
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Communication – Verbal & Written
- Analytical thinking/problem solving etc.
Note that – currently, the TSTV Recruitment Application form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
This page will be updated once the tstv application form is out. Kindly bookmark this page or check back later for the updated info.
How To Apply For TSTV Recruitment
To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the TSTV official website at www.tstvafrica.com
1. The online application is free
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for the TSTVRecruitment application form, Kindly drop your phone number or email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.